We are fully staffed, 100% operational, and eager to welcome our new and returning dancers in both in-person and online classes! We are following guidelines outlined by the CDC & Minnesota Department of Health. To ensure your safety, here are steps we are implementing regarding Covid-19.
* We are asking that every parent check their child’s temperature before coming to class, check for
symptoms of illness in all family members, etc. If anyone in your family is exhibiting symptoms of illness,
please stay home. An email/call is appreciated if your child will be absent. A Zoom link has been sent to your
email so your dancer can participate from home.
* Please use sanitizer/wash hands when entering and exiting the dance studio and restroom.
* Please wear masks when entering and exiting the studio & practice social distancing. Dancers ages 5 & up
must wear a mask while dancing (per the governor’s executive order). We will not supply masks.
* The lobby will be open only to conduct business. No parents/visitors in the studio to watch classes until
further notice. One parent may stay in the lobby if your child is in a 1 hour or shorter class if necessary.
Upon entering the building, dancers will stand on carpet squares in the hallway and lobby for social distancing, until directed to enter their studio. Along the perimeter of the studio, numbered spots will be assigned for dancers to put their belongings and change shoes. Every other number will be used on the dance floor for 6-foot distancing while dancing. There will be no partnering until guidelines change.
* We will be limiting the number of students for better social distancing.
* Staff will wear masks. Teachers may also wear face shields.
* Arrive dressed in dance clothes. No changing in the restrooms, please.
* Bring a dance bag large enough to hold street shoes, dance shoes, & water bottle, clearly labeled with
dancer’s name. No other items will be allowed. Water fountains will be turned off.
* Bottled water is available for purchase, but NO sharing please.
Keep Smilin’, Keep Dancin’! We can do this!